CALL FOR ART! NOW ACCEPTING!
only for online exhibitions
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the volume of submission flow, we may not be able to respond to your applications right a way! So please be patient!
Rules and Regulations:
- The artist must apply directly to the gallery. We do not accept submissions from relatives/friends/colleagues of the artist.
- We do accept submissions from art dealers.
- Artist must be able to provide proof that the work submitted by him/her is original and genuine. As an art gallery we perform our own art work evaluation, however, the artist must have a proof. Proof can be in the form of written records, recommendation letters from experienced authorities, newspaper/magazine publications, video recording etc.
- Artist must be at least 18 years of age and above.
- A minimum of 5 artworks must be submitted.
Following work qualifies for gallery representation:
Paintings - Any medium
What to submit and how:
Please make sure all the items mentioned below are submitted as part of your application.
Note: This is your checklist.
- Detailed CV/Bio (PDF document only, word documents will not be accepted). Make sure to send complete contact details (address, phone number, email, website)
- A separate PDF document with following details
- Title of each artwork
- Actual size information (in inches) of each artwork
- Information about each artwork whether it is framed or not-framed
- Value (set by the artist) of each artwork. However, it will be gallery’s final decision to set the price of the artwork
- Description/medium of each artwork (watercolor, mixed media, pencil, oil etc.)
- The story/synopsis behind the collection of the work (artist’s thoughts, ideas, concepts, inspiration, etc.)
- Hi-res images of the work. Each work must have a unique title. Make sure that each artwork is photographed at 90 Degree angle with a white background. (Hi-res Jpeg format only)
- The photographs of the work must match the actual color of the artwork. They must look neat and professional. Scans of the work are also accepted.
- Hi-res portrait of the artist, (Jpeg format only)
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to qualify your checklist must be complete. Not all applications submitted guarantee the acceptance and gallery representation. We believe in equal opportunity. The gallery directors/partners will make the final decision.
After sending all the necessary documents, the gallery directors will review your application and a formal decision will be sent through email.
There is no application fee.